Nov 16, 2017

Netizens ask Marián Aguilera and Oscar Abad


Translated from: www.elpais.com
Netizens ask Marián Aguilera and Oscar Abad

This is an old interview with Marián Aguilera and Oscar Abad where they receive questions online and respond to them. It was for the promotion of the film "El Prado de las Estrellas".

1. 09/01/2008 - 17:36h.
PEPITO GRILLO

Marián, the years go by, you and Mirian like when you were still in Al salir de Clase. Keep it up. What do you prefer, TV or cinema ?

I prefer film, provided it is well. There are many movies that are worse than a lot of TV. There are many things to learn on TV, for example. I am now very happy.

2. 09/01/2008 - 17:38h.
william

I wonder what you two young actors as the controversial digital canon reviewers. Do you really think it is only the solution for the survival of the Spanish culture?

Well, I do not think that's the solution. I think you need to take action, but hey, as I said a levy on digital devices do not see it as the solution to all the ills of the culture that you speak.

3. 09/01/2008 - 17:43h.
Decepcionado

How did you do to get his head in the world of cinema? The eternal question an applicant who fails to get his head ...

Do not lose hope. Each case is different. Oscar is a rare case, it happens, but usually in this work it is expected. We know many people who spent years and years doing auditions and have had no luck, and a lot people are great doing their job.

4. 09/01/2008 - 17:47h.
irene.m

Hello! Oscar, are you going to make any movie more? Is there any actor you really like? But not seedy, but great, are there any that inspire you?

Well it has been a beautiful experience , yes I would like to repeat in some more film, to see what lies ahead! Regarding the actors, I can say I really like how Geoge Clooney works.

5. 09/01/2008 - 17:51h.
josé

Is it true that you have to do TV shows and movies to eat to carve out a future caree?

No one can always choose: I like work. I'm an actress and I do not want to spend my life at home waiting. I like TV and I prefer to have to be waiting for the awesome movie or those which I may or may not get. That seems absurd to me. I feel so frustrated and I'm not. And of course, you also have to make a living.

6. 09/01/2008 - 17:52h.
Josete

To Oscar : do you expect this nomination for Goya?

Not at all expecting to be nominated. Doing the movie with such great people was a tremendous surprise and joy, and the Goya has already been a kick of dream come true.

7. 09/01/2008 - 17:56h.
silvia

Marián, I saw you naked in "La ciudad de los prodigios" directed by Mario Camus. Today, would you go back to shoot a scene on the path you already have taken? Thanks.

It depends on the film and that is the naked scene. I would not if the same can be explained while being dressed, for example. Haha ​​.. But in some cases we are not free and rich.

8. 09/01/2008 - 17:59h.diego

Hi, guys. Congratulations to both! Would you have contacted a foreign producer? Lately our actors are in great demand in Europe and the U.S. Good luck.

Well, I certainly did not call  producer or foreign or domestic, Marian I do not know, but I certainly do not hehe. It is true that working abroad has to be an amazing experience. I have a foreign producer called "El prado de las estrellas" ... Thanks

9. 09/01/2008 - 18:01h.
pacho

It's nice to see young players with such talent! All the best to both. As a question, an easy : What movie you would recommend us? In addition to El Prado ... of course ...

Marián: I have seen Lust Caution, which is cool. Also Cuentos de Terramar. The latter is nice, too. 
Oscar: Well I have not seen a lot of films lately, with the coaches and studies I have not much time, but I've seen a movie recently and I really liked is the Caso Slevin, a story that hooked me from the first moment.

10. 09/01/2008 - 18:03h.
Patricia, la de las Munich ;-)

Marián Hello ! Congratulations on yesterday's episode and the audience so good that you have had. What has been the scene has cost you roll in this movie? Do you have a story of the shooting?

Thank you. The scenes that I shot at the beginning, which were the residence. And it was because he did not know what Mario wanted.

11 09/01/2008 - . 18:07 h .
Cris

Do you think that in Spain manage to make a cinema ( removing the author ) that lead people to the movies, not so punctual as El Orfanato?

I do not know. And yes, people often go to see blockbuster movies and no risk at all to get into the rooms. Yes we should promote movies that, while not sounding obliging people to see .. And there are some of those. I do not know if I will survive cinema, I hope so. Hopefully.

12. 09/01/2008 - 18:10h.
Patricia

This question is for Oscar ... Was there a casting choice for your role? Was it hard? Do you already know the director? Or how you got the opportunity? ( I know there are many questions, but I'm curious to see how you started in this world ;) Good luck ;)

Well, Mario Camus decided that the best for the role was to select a cyclist and teach acting, and through Antonio Gonzalez Linares I got in touch with the teams in the area to find cyclists, and several of my team went and made an impression but in the end  I was selected. It was a little chance, something that looked far, the privileged few, but in the end look where 's all over! Thank you very much, Patricia !
13. 09/01/2008 - 18:13h.
Jotez

Hi Marian! Do you still remember your role in Al salir de clase series created by Antonio Cuadri. How have you evolved as an actress? I particularly love how you do Los Hombres de Paco and I hope to see you soon in el Prado. Regards, J

When I started in Al salir de clase I was very young and had not quite taken the decision to be an actress. Now that I 'm a big girl, heh, heh, then try to improve, learn everything. I hope you like the movie. If you liked the tracks, you'll love this. Kisses!

14. 09/01/2008 - 18:20h.
Shaky

Hello chic@s.  I go to the movies every Friday and I am one who likes to see Spanish film despite  movie reviews. Tell me, why should I go see it this Friday? What is the best that I can find?

Oscar: Well, why you should go see it, and why not ? For my personal opinion, is a story for everyone: if you want love, there are love stories, if you want drama, there are stories of drama, you're there with the action cycling, addresses many issues for everyone. 
Marian: Hi Shaky . Since you're going to the movies every Friday, do not miss el Prado  ... Oscar goes naked! ! ! ! ! HA! Just kidding. Half naked. It is a beautiful film about everyday things counted in a simple way. Characters who act and solve problems. Townspeople decision maker ... Love and young people struggling to get dreams.. Life itself. Go see it.

15. 09/01/2008 - 18:26h.
Enrique

Congratulations to both of you for your work! What do you think can aid the Spanish cinema? Do you really think that is how you will save the industry? Why does it cost so much for people to see our movies?

That's very complicated issue. Is not known. Many people choose an evening at the theater to see shots and stuff. It's an education problem, no? People do not want to think or put them a mirror, because then you force them to be ... Oh ! I guess .. Well, as you already said Marián is a very complicated issue, I do not think the Spanish cinema is dead at all, but hey, it's true that people are more wary when entering a Spanish film. I do not know if for some reason or another, but it costs more. I hope that eventually equates to cinema of other countries.

16. 09/01/2008 - 18:28h.
fan de marian

Congratulations on the movie! Already do you have more projects? Marian, will you have more screen time in this season of "Los hombres de Paco"? Thank you!

I have some .. In the series I will be more or less as usual .. Sometimes more plot, others less. Thank you. Kisses!

17. 09/01/2008 - 18:29h.
Map

How was the experience of working with Mario Camus? I guess you will have learned a lot ...

Yes you learn a lot from a director like Mario Camus. It has been a very rewarding experience. Starting in the world of cinema with a genius like him, is awesome, go figure.

18. 09/01/2008 - 18:32h.
majolie

Have you received any advice from Mario Camus, not in acting, but in your daily life? What is?

Be humble. Continue learning. Do our job and have everything else.


Buy "El prado de las estrellas/The meadow of stars" on Amazon:




No comments:

Post a Comment